One side shipping fee
- Worldwide shipping
In Tajna Club Shoes, all shoes are made to order. For a perfect fit, please do the measurements, according to the explanations below, and indicate them in the note section of your order at check out.
Please note that, while we will show the best effort to manufacture by the measurements that you provide, while proportioning the shoes, the measurement could vary slightly.
- Gather paper, a pencil, and a ruler or a tape measure.
- Sit down on a chair and place the paper on the floor.
- Place one foot on the paper and allow it to rest naturally.
- Holding the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper, mark the longest toe (generally the big toe) and the back of the heel, by tracing a line as closely as possible. It is important not to angle the pencil in or out.
- Using the ruler, measure the distance between the two lines that you traced, meaning the distance from the toe to the heel.
- If you are ordering boots, taking the measure of your ankle perimeter, as indicated in the picture will be useful for a better fit.
- Wrap measuring tape around your ankle and take the measure.
- If you are ordering long boots, measurement of your calf as indicated in the picture above, is needed.
- Wrap measuring tape around the largest part of your leg, between your knee and your ankle and take the measure. Don’t wrap the measuring tape too tight.
- If you’re ordering an over-the-knee boot, then you should measure the perimeter of your leg, where you would like the boot to finish.
- Wrap measuring tape around your thigh (where you want the boot to finish) and take the measure. Don’t wrap the measuring tape too tight.
Our products are made in TURKEY and shipped worldwide from TURKEY or the UK.
All shoes are hand-made to order. Please allow us up to 7 - 15 business days for production.
Your shoes will be shipped as soon as they are ready.
After your product is ready, we ship by UPS Express Shipping Service. The delivery time for UPS express shipping is 2 to 7 business days depending on your location.
We are unable to deal with custom regulations for each country due to process of law. Please do note that we cannot interfere your custom regulations in your country. We are not responsible for any custom payments or fees if occured any.
In cases of errors or delays caused by the shipping carrier, we will help to resolve the dispute to the best of our ability, yet we will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or losses caused by the shipping carrier. Due to delays caused by shipping carrier's office hours in national holidays by countries we will not be held responsible.For further information, please view our Terms and Condition page.